The Lure Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys not posted here before although I have been a member for awhile. Mayby its just me but found it hard to navigate the site, looking for the sea section. Getting there slowly though lol. Also not that much for the Northwest. Hope this dont sound like a moan, its just an observation

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Dave,

We all have problems sometimes you are not alone, I struggle sometimes and I have been here for a while, just enjoy !!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Lo Dave, you're right there doesn't seem to be anything for your area?!??

Maybe one of the mods could add a section, encourage your mates up there to join too ;)
It's not always about location though is it, there is plenty of other things on here to read through and learn from. I always check the channel Islands section but I never bl00dy fish there! :D
A lot of things will apply no matter where you fish.

Stick around, this forum is growing all the time with members from all over the place. I'm sure the north West will be well represented in time :)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Sorry guys not posted here before although I have been a member for awhile. Mayby its just me but found it hard to navigate the site, looking for the sea section. Getting there slowly though lol. Also not that much for the Northwest. Hope this dont sound like a moan, its just an observation
Welcome Dave !!! As for your problems navigating the forum . . . . . . get your act together :rofl:

;)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hi Dave, welcome aboard! Don't worry too much about finding the 'sea' section. The whole thing is 'sea', unless you're actually in the one small freshwater section :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts