The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i'm new to the forum was just wondering if theres a south wales section for information on lure fishing?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Dean. If you check out the catch report section, you'll find a Welsh section in there. There's also a 'very' active group of Welsh pluggers that you'll very easily be able to link up with.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Dean

Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us.

Don't forget to watch for the regular weekend trips we have. Be good to see you at one soon. As Simon said the catch report section has some great reports from all over South Wales

Marc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dean

Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us.

Don't forget to watch for the regular weekend trips we have. Be good to see you at one soon. As Simon said the catch report section has some great reports from all over South Wales

Marc

hi marc where do i look for the regular weekend trips.

·
Registered
843 Posts
hi marc where do i look for the regular weekend trips.
Most of them are discussed in the shout box at the bottom of the main forum page. If you have an available date then post a comment in the shout box. There is usually one of us on line most of the time. There is also a meet section and the Welsh pluggers have a group.

We are out almost every weekend. If you fancy a trip someone will be out. I am planning on fishing a west wales mark early on Saturday then trying for Pike later that day. I also know a few are fishing Sunday.

If you can make it post a comment in the shout box. We can have a chat about the gear you have or need.

Any big meet or bumble as its called will be put into the meet section well in advance. We all have a good fish and laugh just bumbling along trying to get into some fish.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi dean, i fish most weekends in pembs and in the week if the wife lets me!
This is my first year to the lure fishing, but have fished for bass for years , so i know a few good spots, if you want to meet in the future, i will be glad to show u some spots that i have been successful.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A warm welcome Dean, looks like we will be meeting soon :-D

Reactions: Dean Williams

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Dean, welcome to the forum. Like the boys ahve said, lots of welsh pluggers on here so you should feel right at home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts