The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure someone within the past month has posted some weights of various SP's but now I can't find it, can anyone point me in the right direction.

Best regards
Les

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I am sad enough to have a set of small digital scales so if I have anything in my extensive collection that anyone would like to know the weight of that hasnt been covered already.....!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I'd go as far as suggesting that anyone interested in light SPs etc and sensitive rods would benefit from getting a cheap pair of micro scales off flea bay. They are cheaper than a packet of high end SPs and help you understand the relationship between jig head, hook and lure body.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I'd go as far as suggesting that anyone interested in light SPs etc and sensitive rods would benefit from getting a cheap pair of micro scales off flea bay. They are cheaper than a packet of high end SPs and help you understand the relationship between jig head, hook and lure body.

I could do with a set of those. Anyone know a good source (ideally a non ebay source also, as i dont tend to use it) :?:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I could do with a set of those. Anyone know a good source (ideally a non ebay source also, as i dont tend to use it) :?:
Hi Si, I got mine for £9.99 from a local chain of cookery shops called Steamer Trading.

http://www.steamer.co.uk/

They might do mail order but if not, and you cant find anywhere else, let me know and I will bring a set down to the Cornwall meet for you.

Reactions: Simon L

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
If you glue your SPs to jig heads you can now tell how much the glue weighs LOL.

OCD rules.

Is that 3 tips in one post?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts