The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Spain will do it but I am cheering for the Dutch, I have some Dutch mates and I know they will go mental if they win, so I am kind of wishing them a great party!!

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Spain for me!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Not bothered who wins as long as it is a good game, Spain are the form team though :-D

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
My late grandad was Spanish and loved his football. He'd be so proud I wouldn't dare support anyone else.

At then end of the day if both teams play well we are in for a treat and any result, bar going to penalties, should be a good one.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I hate Van Bommel. Only a matter of time till a red card comes out I think, some tasty tackles flying in. That drop kick on Alonso was akin to GBH!

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
That was a painful game to watch. I hope Sep Blatter(sp?) gives them bollockings for all that dirty play. Really spoiled it for me.

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
That was a painful game to watch. I hope Sep Blatter(sp?) gives them bollockings for all that dirty play. Really spoiled it for me.
Yes the Dutch should be ashamed of themselves.

Did you see the look Blatter gave Webb as he collected his medal!!

Blatter needs to go ... he is out of touch with the modern game.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Blatter needs to go ... he is out of touch with the modern game.
He was out of touch when he was first elected 10 years ago
and his predecessor Havelange was no better

I think the 3-4 playoff was a better example of how football could (should) be played
although to be fair Spain did try and play football, not kick b*alls like the Dutch

Nick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts