The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Literally, trebles which spin, as opposed to trebles fitted to spinning products / items.

Found these whilst hunting around in the stupid hours of this morning :-

http://basstarbaits.com/spintech/

I watched and listened to the little promo show thats there and was pleased to see they are available as both fresh and salt water variants. Anybody seen, used, or found them for sale yet?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Andy,

Yup,

saw the idea some time ago, perhaps on "Tackletour"? I did wonder then about the saltwater use issue though, might negate/impede the theory behind the idea. Still have the thought that I "might" well give them a go in the freshwater sometime, (think availability might be an issue at the mo). as the smaller surface lure sometimes used is reduced to a single treble with me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Alan. I was actually hunting around for something else when I came across these. And about a million other "gotta have" sort of things. Not least a 7ft 4" Zombie casting rod. Will be the cause of many a frantic dream, I can tell you ;)

In all honesty, I am not a fan of the treble hook and like you I prefer singles. Altho I do concede that at times they simply cannot be beaten.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts