The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to fish around swansea today.arrived at braclet bay just as the tide was still dropping. looked at it and decided to go to next bay as i could park free right above the beach.looked good gullies both sides full of life with mini things and good helping of sea weed.climbed down and started to fish but found it impossible water was filthy brown the wind was blowing a gale tried the beach then the other side no joy so i moved.bumped into zac-harrow deizt who said i would be better off at oxwich as it was more likely to be sheltered so off i went.arrived to find plenty of exposed rock to the left. again water filthy weedy and only a seal to entertain me.tried from the beach wading out several yards still to no avail.gave up on losing my duo feed shallow . so now its back to cornwall sat and maybe just maybe a bloody bass :-D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Boooooooo! Unlucky mate! Specially losing a lure :-( Lucky you have two! lol. Better grab somebody around here on saturday and make them show you where the bass are! If we have a bit more swell than last time you were down, I'd say it could be on the cards!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mate im gutted but hey come sat it will all be over lol can't wait to come down for the opening good luck to you both and will see you then

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Kev, sounds like conditions were against you but I am sure you still managed to learn something about the marks you fished?

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes tim i did ....keep on the m4 and avoid swansea lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
zac is the man to give advise around swasea and gower,fished oxwitch yesterday in the rain ,poppers to start but no sign of interest so put out the crab and bang had a mad hour and half best fish went 3lb but lost a good un as my line parted on the hook knot (freyed ) seal was still there lol.
tight lines jeff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts