The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.thelureforum.com/showthread.php?t=3052&p=50592

Ok so putting my money where my mouth is!

Following on from my hijack of the above link LOL

I'm not aware of a UK and/or Ireland equivalent of ANSA, so ...

Who else is interested in establishing one?
We can borrow (steal?:evil:) from ANSAs guidelines etc and do the same here

I'm happy to donate my free time (wassat?) to doing this

Nick

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I like it!

How does 'membership' work, or is it more just an informative type of organisation? Something for anglers to follow or refer to as the sensible way of doing things?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it!

How does 'membership' work, or is it more just an informative type of organisation? Something for anglers to follow or refer to as the sensible way of doing things?
both and all

essentially the way its done in oz is a club is formed under the banner of a member club of the umbrella organisation (ANSA) and you as a member agree to abide by the ethos (there are links on the ANSA homepage link)
but you as a member can also try to become a master angler (as opposed to a master baiter LOL) by accruing 10 different species of fish with each individual fish caught worth 100 points or more
different species are worth more fight factor, and the lighter line you use the better ratio the capture earns you

Nick

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Sounds like a nice idea than. Almost like a much more advanced version of the Forum's competitions. Just much more overall/allround. It'll have more important features I'm sure, but it'll be fun if nothing else. :p

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool

I was hoping you'd come on board Keith :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts