The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone is up for session over the next few days. Dawn and dusk highs (although not the biggest of tides). Sat Morning or sat/sun evening look doable. Let me know if your interested.
Dave

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I will be out and about fishing over the weekend but not sure when yet. Will give you a call.....
Hoping to have some new toys to play with.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
hello Dave
I can do Sunday morning or evening, possibly Sat morning depends if my wife gets a night shift tomorrow. I hope she doesn't.
Mike

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sunday morning high is 08.32am 4.7m, could do the beaches (shoreham or carats) or we could head east to the reef beyond the marina. Up to you.
Did a couple of hours on your local beach this evening, no luck and not many signs of life. How do you feel about plugs at dawn over the reef????

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I can do any evening but may struggle Sunday morning however with my suave charm (?) i may be given a licence if Sunday am it is!! I was planning to go out this evening anyway. I got some mackeral in Seaford bay earlier in the week so summer is slowly getting here.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andrew,
Planning on hitting a couple of different marks tomorrow morning, with maybe a couple of other guys (?)
If you manage to charm your way into "fishing permission" then your more than welcome to join in.
Thinking about very first light on the reef, flooding tide. Fish there until the tide pushes us off, then move closer to brighton and try either high water over the reef, or on a shingle beach.
Let me know if you get that permission, and I will drop you details on where to meet.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Dave, I'd love to but I'm torn between the going to the sportfish reading show with a few friends and getting up stupidly early and heading down to you guys :(

Can you let me know the places you're likely to be in a PM and if I can make it I will.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Well much to my complete surprise, I am ok for tomorrow! She obviously knows how lucky she is or just glad to be rid of me - will I ever know?!
Let me know when and where mate!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM's sent.
Will be there for 04.40am, until about 6am, then closer to brighton.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts