The Lure Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I was browsing in a local tackle shop and came across this lure
Tackle house contact node 130f 130mm 18g no 19. It's a minnow type lure in a nice pollack colour, dives about 1/2 m--1m. Anybody got one and how do they rate them.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Andy Morrow on here has one im sure he said they dont have too much action in calm water but they come alive in choppy water.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
When I tried one I too found it pretty lifeless, but since then I have realised sinking lures work better if you actually let them sink, so maybe they are worth another try one day....

·
Registered
238 Posts
yeah, I've got one. Better In choppy condItIons or a bIt of a swell runnIng. Had loads of fIsh on It and some good follows too. Cast well and has a qualIty fInIsh on It. I personally thInk It dIves deeper than the stated depth. Well worth a go!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I got a couple and had a couple of fish to them too......more when the swells are up I agree

and this one if I remember

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for your comments chaps, I hope it fishes as good as it looks, it stays in the box while the no fish period is on but I will report back how it fishes.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
When I tried one I too found it pretty lifeless, but since then I have realised sinking lures work better if you actually let them sink, so maybe they are worth another try one day....
Brilliant observation m8.

Completely right of course. Used like a Jig OTD, sinking plugs open up a huge world of fishing to explore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts