The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick one guys got room for one more lure in the bag needs to be a shallow diver has anyone used the above and what are your opinions or do you have any other suggestions . cheers guys.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
good shout simon but got two in holo silver from last year
Furry Muff. I've got a couple of K-Ten Tuned, and havent use them much yet - they seem to be rated very highly (i'm sure there was a thread discussing them not so long back - try typing in a search).

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Furry Muff. I've got a couple of K-Ten Tuned, and havent use them much yet - they seem to be rated very highly (i'm sure there was a thread discussing them not so long back - try typing in a search).
thanks simon tried a search but no joy but it is highly likely im doing something wrong so i'll keep looking

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Have a look at Daiwa Saltiga Minnows or Chugger Minnows. Both shallow runners, both proven fish catchers and relatively cheap. Monster Tackle does them both in a couple of sizes.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I have one in the box for this year, I gave it a couple of shots recently in a fast tidal race. It handled it nicely, didnt breach the surface and could feel the lure working as it swung around in the arc back towards me.

Pat declard it his new favourite lure yesterday while we were out.....and he hasnt even caught a fish on it yet !

Danny.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
I have one in the box for this year, I gave it a couple of shots recently in a fast tidal race. It handled it nicely, didnt breach the surface and could feel the lure working as it swung around in the arc back towards me.

Pat declard it his new favourite lure yesterday while we were out.....and he hasnt even caught a fish on it yet !

Danny.
He has a new favourite according to him yesterday that whie illex shallow runner .......

·
Registered
623 Posts
Have a look at Daiwa Saltiga Minnows or Chugger Minnows. Both shallow runners, both proven fish catchers and relatively cheap. Monster Tackle does them both in a couple of sizes.
It's funny don't hear much about the saltiga minnows being written but they defo have a strong place in my box. A cheaper alternative to so many other pricey minnows....

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Is that the white Illex Jason lure I showed you Barry? I'm itching to get using my one too....hopefully at the weekend....
Thats the one crevan Pat had her out the last few days loves the action and the visual presence of the lure

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
It's funny don't hear much about the saltiga minnows being written but they defo have a strong place in my box. A cheaper alternative to so many other pricey minnows....
My all time favourites too! Over the rest of the world they'll cost you as much, if not more, than most of the other plugs we rave about. Amazing that we get them so cheap here!

Got a K-Ten to try out this weekend!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts