The Lure Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
have spoke to a few people about the k 10 all good will be trying a few of em this year

·
Registered
357 Posts
Tackle House Tuned K-Ten -- absolutly great plug. Works well at all retrieve speeds.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I like the K Ten.

I also have 2 tackle house slim baits called 'sound' and 'quiet'.

I know people hate them but...

I like the 'node' too. Had a 6 and a 7lb'er on mine. Plus numerous other fish. I just don't think people understand sinking lures like they should.
Most select them because they cast further. Yes, that is one reason but there are others.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yep, I am one of the few people in Jersey that like the Node -- I have also had a couple of good fish on mine. One of mine is painted Matt Black for use a night in poor water couler conditions.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I srated to catch really well on the Node FD last year. Inevitably it got lost eventually, but lovely lure while it lasted. For some reason it took me a little while to gain confidence in it, but it turned in to a favourite by the end.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I bought the Tuned K-Ten Ayu at the end of last year, have not caught on it yet but it has only been used on two sessions where nothing else caught either. Looks good in the water though, lets hope the fish agree

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I only used the Node in calm weather and wasnt at all impressed with its action, maybe it deserves another go, cheers Andrew.
Must admit, I really like the Node (FD version). It took me a while to catch on it at first but eventually it turned in to a bit of a banker - til I lost it. :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts