Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
779 Posts
wow :wackit::wackit2::wackit::wackit2:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Possibly the best name for a rod ever!!!! Can definitely see myself paying £350 for a Salty Sensation.....

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
LOL Rob.

Already done Mike! One of each plus Daiwa Exists in suitable sizes to match. Not! The Evergreen blanks are made by Graphiteleader so I'm part way there already.

If I had the money though I must admit I'd be tempted to buy one of the longest rod though!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Bloody hell Ben next time can you put a warning up before the link! nice one im off to change my pants now thank you very much ! salty sensation indeed.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I don't think I've ever wanted a rod more than I want one of these. http://www.evergreen-fishing.com./salt_rod/lightgame_saltysensation/all_lineup/all_lineup.html

...from the ultra light 1 piece rod to the 7'8" tubular one which is actually rated to 14g but still only weighs 75g!!!!!!!!!!! :wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit: :-D

In my dreams I'd own one of each.
An Evergreen rod for only 47,000 JPY that is almost cheap so jump on – you won’t regret it :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:;-);-);-)

The rods are beautifully made and have somewhat of a cult following in Japan.

I have owned the TXFC-68MH Stallion for about three years and when first purchased I had to wait for about 6-7 months for it to be delivered, and it cost me well over 60,000 JPY plus shipping and UK VAT.

http://www.evergreen-fishing.com/bass_rod/crossfire_casting/html/txfc_68mh.html

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blimey Vidar! I keep looking at the Zephyr as well and wondering about those. You see a LOT of them in the Japanese mags (about time I sent yours back Mike!).

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Blimey Vidar! I keep looking at the Zephyr as well and wondering about those. You see a LOT of them in the Japanese mags (about time I sent yours back Mike!).
I was thinking that the other day!!! Do you have any others you can lend me? or (fishing!) DVDs?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not yet. That was kind of my plan actually - to buy some, read them and then send them up with yours. Its taking a little while though so I can just send them back now if you'd prefer. Probably be a few weeks til I got any new ones.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
No rush. Hopefully any spare time will be spent fishing rather than reading!!! I can wait until you have some more that I can borrow!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts