The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since i came back from Canada in July, i have been searching for work and when i left 7 months prior to this it wasn't to bad though now.
The recession seems to have gotten a lot worse. Well had a call the other day and now sorted all my qualifications ect i start my new job on Monday....
After much deliberation, returing to support work with challenging behaviour and behaviourial problems.
Some see it as a strange thing to actually want to do, though when i have had the honour to teach 4 people to fish fly, coarse and sea over my years in it. The good time always make it worthwhile.
Major upside more money to spend of lure fishing in the future lol.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Good luck in your new job Mike

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good luck Mike, well done :p

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Glad you got back in work. We forget how hard it is sometimes being on an island with full employment, quite a lot of jobs if you have the right experience and the only unemployed are pretty much unemployable.

Good luck with it, hope it all goes well and lasts long.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Well done mate, good luck!

My Mrs is a special needs teacher, rewarding job.... Until they kick you in the bits :D

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
:clap: Congratulations Mike, you need a special mindset for that kind of thing, I am full of admiration for the folks who choose to do it. :clap:

·
Registered
894 Posts
After much deliberation, returing to support work with challenging behaviour and behaviourial problems.QUOTE]

Good luck in your new job mate, i myself have been in the care sector for nearly 22 years now and have found it to be so rewarding and you do get a sense of making a difference,. Dont get me wrong some days i could just walk away from it but thankfully the good days outnumber the bad by quite a lot.. All the best mate :-D

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again guys, in it's own way it's like a drug i get just as much out of it as they do.
Did 10 years straight and then had a break though back to the coal face now i guess roll on...;-)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great news Mike....Just in time for Christmas.......:-D:-D

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Hope All goes well Mike. I've been out of work 3 times during recessions, so really well done for finding work. Great news about the extra fishing pocket money.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts