·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duration:10 am to 1 pm

Weather:sunny perhaps to bright even

Bait:rapala max rap 13

Comments:

All day sunday I looked forward to getting out so first chance I got monday I was gone .
Arrive at new destination at just the right stage of the dropping tide and knew if there was anything about there was a good
Chance so on with a new lure the max rap 13 and it was ideal for this location.
After 10 mins I moved spot to where a gully was draining into the channel I was fishing and I just knew this was it if they were
anywhere they were here and sure enough 1st cast bang fish on and boy it was some take the rod was near ripped out of my hand
drag was set tight enough as I was using approx. 25 lb braid and this fish was still taking line .
My heart was pounding and as it neared the bank I could see the silver body flashing in the sun light it wasnt as big as I tought it was
going to be but a good Bass all the same man I was happy and fished on for 2 more hours and landed 1 more fish of about 1 1/2 lbs and went home a very happy man

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice bass there Allen,
Still don't know why some bass fight harder than others-but I am glad when they do.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great report Allen, well done :p

·
Registered
403 Posts
Nice one Allen, now your hurling:mrgreen:Max Rap is doing well at the moment
keep up the good work
regards
Bob

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Nice one Allen. I had one the other night on the Max Rap on its first trip out, albeit not as big as yours. Seems a thoroughly decent effort from Rapala

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Nice report. Quite like the maxrap in ayu. only had mac on it so far, but looks a real nice sand eel imitation.

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
Nice session you had Allen,I really rate the maxraps' cast very well for a light lure and that sexy wiggle makes me want to bite it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts