The Lure Forums banner

The 2010 Megabass digital directory / catalogue

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Corne 
#1 ·
Guys

Here is the access code to the brand new 2010 Megabass digital directory / catalogue.

Access code: 84312

http://www.megabass.co.jp/BBN/dic/book_swf.php

Find some time to have a good look at it, because there are some truly stunning stuff to see.

#3 ·
Nice one Vidar!!

Fancied one of those for the past couple of months myself Keith. Lovely!

#6 ·
I suggested we set up our own Silver Shadow club as it's getting to be a bit sad, you'll be no.6 if you get one. We need therapy.
Therapy????? :shock::shock::shock::evil::evil::evil:

All the new, shiny and pretty stuff is therapy enough :-D:-D:-D

If I ever had the slightest doubt (I really hadn’t) about buying the 2010 Pagani F2-66XP Chaparral rod the new pictures on page 42 & 43 have totally removed any of it. What a stunning piece of kit that is all I can say :wackit::wackit:

#7 ·
I suggested we set up our own Silver Shadow club as it's getting to be a bit sad, you'll be no.6 if you get one. We need therapy.

Has anyone got a 7 - 17 though ?
You all bought Rhino prods in Nantes didn't you ?

I am so close to buying one it's unreal.
However, the Smith rod is challenging it too.

I still want my morethan 'shooting star'..

where does it all end ?

Perhaps it never does.

#13 ·
Thanks or the link Vidar, very nice stuff. Do you/anyone know what is the rationale behind the bended hand grip of many megabass rods such as the silver shadow series? Are megabass claiming better casting features?
Yes, indeed I do know about the bent rear handle (by the way, it is called a slant bridge handle), which is implemented on some of the Megabass rods, and I currently own a Mephisto, Rekkai, Diablo SB and a Silver Shadow in this design.

I may seem like a gimmick, but I can assure it is anything but and it really, really works well. The handle design aids casting (works more like a longer handle with its increased leverage) but at the same time it operates more like a very short handle when you are working lures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.