The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"Rolf Harris, Dame Edna, Kylie Minogue, Shane Warne, Crocodile Dundee, your boys took a hell of a beating!!"

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Greg, what did the Aussie press make of the England win? Gracious in defeat??!!

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Mighty, mighty England!

The nearly falling asleep at my desk at work has so far been worth the stupidly late nights. Some are even talking (seriously) about getting Warne out of retirement, talk about desperation! I will never feel sorry for that worm Ponting.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Greg,
You must be having a ball with the Aussies....What a result........

They are taking a pounding.....and who was in the Aussie press on the run up to the first test.......Cook...can't bat...Peterson can't bat.....Swan can't bowl. Their press is worse than ours...something I didn't think possible.........

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The press here is savage...

Warne, Brett Lee, Steve Waugh, Alan Border all being considered for the Perth test.

It is brilliant - OH HAPPY DAYS!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
rumour has it they have exhumed don bradman ???

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was talk of Ian Chappell getting recalled - till Ian Botham boxed his ears in the carpark behind the stand the other evening...

Aussie bashing at its best!

They seem to have no idea who to pick - it is brilliant.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Quality. It is the 'one' & only sport where i support England, as i believe (& correct me if im wrong) that it's Technically a Wales & England Team :?:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Correct Si.......

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Priceless!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Absolute quality - nearly fell off my chair laughing.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A lady walked into a Police Station and the desk Sergeant said "Can I help you?"

"Yes" she said, "I'd like to report a case of sexual assault".

"Where did it happen?" the Sergeant asked.

"In the park just down the road" she replied.

"Can you describe what happened?"

"Yes, I was walking along the footpath in the park near the trees when a man jumped out of the bushes and dragged me in there, removed my underwear then he dropped his pants to his knees and had his way with me".

"Could you give me a description of him?"

"Yes, he was wearing white shoes, long white trousers, a white shirt and he had these two big long pads from his feet up to and over his knees, one on each leg".

"Sounds to me like he was a cricketer, most probably a batsman", said the Sergeant.
"Yes", said the lady, "He was an Aussie Cricketer".

"That's very observant", said the Sergeant, "You worked that out from his accent?"

"No", she replied. "I worked it out because he wasn't in for very long".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very VERY funny, ha! Ha!-- you guys have no sense of sportsmanship, one year out of twenty we lose a couple (bo hoo)- That's crap about Warne coming out of retirement, he would not be able to bowl anyway --- apparently Liz Hurley has got his balls - somewhere.

Make the most of it cause the hammer is about to fall (I think!!)
Pete

1 - 20 of 81 Posts