The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Twas the night after the bumble and nothing did stir….well only THE FOUR AMIGOS.

Whilst everyone else had disappeared the four amigos continued to have fun at the Tyacks Hotel. First we saw to the needs of the bar maid :

Then the receptionist:

And finally the Manageress who took the part of the scrubber :

…………Two hours later.............. Well you didn’t expect me to post the video on here did you?? You can catch it on channel XXXX or the Adult channel if you’re lucky…..

I know, I know nobody would pay good money to see that…. Allow an old man to dream.. please…

Anyway I can honestly say that Andrew, Robf and Enrique and I had an absolute scream on the Sunday night…even if the bar maid did think I was taking the p*ss when I ordered a coffee after she had meticulously cleaned the beast of a coffee machine.......

After a very pleasant gut busting Chinese meal in the restaurant next door and a few more pints we settled down to watch England and Australia playing cricket in the shade of a very beautiful and soon to become Fabled Christmas tree.

While Andy and I watched intensely Rob took it on himself to break Enriques cherry and explain the rules of cricket… The effect on Enrique was electric or should that be similar to the effects of a Taser gun ?????

Either way the effect was catching and when Andy, Enrique and I woke up the Christmas Lure Fairy (sorry Rob) had been and decorated the Christmas tree with Lures.

Having beaten us all back with the Taser gun he had used on Enrique the Lure Fairy explained that we could not take the lures from the Christmas Lure Tree as they would explode.. Poof ! .. No I’m not he said! No no I said, you mean the lures will go poof and disappear. B*llocks said the Lure Fairy and took all her lures back.

Well if I cannot have any lures then I’m taking the fish… I can’t go home empty handed was Enriques reply…. And well he did try…….

He was not a happy bunny when he found out he couldn’t have that either….

The honest truth is I can’t remember all that went on that night but that was near enough I think……

Guys it was great to meet you and great fun that night…. Can’t wait for the next one….

Reactions: Rob F

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Brilliant stuff Trev,
Looks like you guys have a good night!!!

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
TLF does total sobriety again! That last photo of Rob with the lip on is a class shot! Like a spoilt kid!
Nice one Trev, thanks for those... :clap:

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
excellent lads!!!!!!!!!!!! lol great pic's it was good to meet you guys

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice Pics and story there Trev, love the tree :p

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I liked the pained expression from the lovely young chinese waitress when we were on our third starter before getting going on the main meal with the 'all you can eat menu'!!! Not a profitable night for them! :-D

Reactions: Rob F

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
That last photo of Rob with the lip on is a class shot! Like a spoilt kid!
Um... You been on the sauce again Timmy? That's Enrique!!!!

What a great end to the Bumble, had such a laugh! The look of utter distain off every member of the Tyack's staff tells me that it was mission accomplished! And watching England bring it back to a draw was the icing on the cake.

Trevor you are an absolute legend my friend! I simply cannot thankyou enough for the whole weekend, and also to Nathan, Rob and the guys at Luremasters for getting it all together

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never a problem Rob you know that....can't wait for the next one........:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not quite Si...Andrew made his own way to bed on Sunday night....:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
There have been slurs put about on my good name concerning that Friday night. I can confirm that I have no recollection of anything untoward!! :-D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much are you willing to pay for the video Andrew...........:-o:-o :-D

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
ermmm.. .... you take Paypal??

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Wish I could remember where it was Ritchie! ;-)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You'll be okay Ritchie...............

So long as you don't mention Lure Forum, Bumble or the 4 Amigos..............;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts