The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guys arrived safely bedded down after an eppic session at the hotel bar , yes some fat heads this morning ....
Check in today 5pm , just a few pics at the hotel . wish you were here
, Me and Steve , followed by Simon, Tim & Luke
. **** & Adam .
.. Adam & Luke ,
, so the evening first night begins ,

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice Bob....keep the photo's and info coming......for those of us who couldn't make it.......

·
Registered
773 Posts
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Great pictures Bob, good to see everyone survived the crossing.[/FONT]

·
Registered
537 Posts
Priorities, Drinks 1st.................................fishing, what fishing???? Fishing only for the ones that not allowed to drink LOL . Great pics BoB.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
By all accounts it's blowing a hoolie. Wish you all the luck in the world and a great dollop of angling skill maybe required. :)

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Is there only the Welsh there BJ?
Oi!!! Since when was I Welsh :?:

At least the Welsh lads will feel at home then ;)
I think you'll find the Manx have better bad weather Simon!

The weather is bl**dy awful, the fishing is carp, I've got a sore head after another 0230 bedtime but having a great time - the standard of p!ss taking in the Shakey bar is something to behold. Back out into the horizontal rain soon.... :D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Tim said:
I've got a sore head after another 0230 bedtime but having a great time - the standard of p!ss taking in the Shakey bar is something to behold
A bit of an early night then Tim and a normal Welsh session as regards the **** taking......:-D:-D:-D:-D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts