The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cursing this time of year when dawn is at such stupid o'clock! I'm useless in the mornings and knowing full well that if I can make the effort then hopefully I'll be rewarded, I've got a tough decision ahead of me in just over 4 hours - drag myself out of bed, one eye sealed shut and go and face a potentially too-rough sea, or..... Stay in bed, warm and cosy.

Off to bed now so I am at least trying, but we'll see what happens come dawn. Roll on September when I can get up at 7am for the same rewards!

Buh!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ben, just fish the half light in the evening! Just as effective and means you can stay in bed. I never can get up to fish for first light (several good reasons beyond being lazy!) but love to stay out until dark this time of year...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I normally do mate. Probably only a couple of times a year I get up at dawn and as far as tides go, tomorrow is perfect. Moon rise is almost in sync with sunrise on the day of the new moon! Lovely bit of swell rolling in, wind off my back... Could be worth the effort. Actually, just talked myself in to it! Night all!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Now I am a morning person can get up as early as you like bright eyed and bushy tailed. Then get knackered about midday then ok again for the evening. In other words fish early sleep most of day at work then out again in the evening lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts