The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now available through this link http://lurepod.spreadshirt.co.uk

All profits are going back to The Lure Forum to raise funds for financing the forum website and future projects. We receive a commisson on the sale. Thank you for supporting your forum.

We have an endless choice of clothing that our logos can be printed on, not just simple t-shirts or hoodies. Kids and ladies wear is also available. If there's anything you fancy putting up into the shop then please say so and we'll endeavour to meet your requests. If you want a Purple Logo on a Pink ladies t-shirt, just shout, most things are possible.

There are currently 2 logos to choose from, 'the lure forum wacky' logo and a 'plug' logo. We can customise the colours they are printed in to, you can customise your garment colour. More designs will probably follow and please note: sometime in the next day or two the special NANTES logo will be up in the shop too, so if you want to make use of the free delivery, drop me a line and I'll keep you informed of our progress.

Please note: This is an external independent t-shirt printers. Your order will be directly with the supplying company and you will pay them directly. Your good will be dispatched by them directly. All logos and imagery regarding The Lure Forum are copyright of The Lure Forum.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Good work Andy, my T shirt arrived the other day, they are of good quality and the logos look really good, I have just ordered a hoodie and will let you all know what it comes down like.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Received my T-shirts this morning and am seriously impressed lads! Even the cheaper ones look and feel quality! I went for the black logo on the sand and moss green colours plus one of the Nantes ones (am hoping to get there, but I just liked the logo!)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
My Nantes t-shirt and white hoddie arrived early this morning and they both get big thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I got my hoody on the weekend. I got mine in night panther black. Have to make sure I wear it and get it in as many photos as possible now.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I got one of the Xlayer T-Shirts from **** for me & George and they fit a treat. I am only an XL though, Si!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On behalf of The Lure Forum I'd like to thank you for your support.....NOW WHERE'S THE PICS ? ;-)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
On behalf of The Lure Forum I'd like to thank you for your support.....NOW WHERE'S THE PICS ? ;-)
Much as I would like to show it in a picture with a fish, it might take a while before that happens! Bl**dy cold here today and bassing seems a long way off at the moment...... Mind you a bit of LRF action might arrive sooner if it warms up just a tad....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts