The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
where on earth did you find that track ?

sadness taken to new heights ****.

The money is starting to affect your sanity m8.

:badlol:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Brilliant !!! :wackit:

But . . . **** . . . where'd you get them Patchinko's with eyes on ??????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
357 Posts
You know what happens when you do to much :wackit: -- the mind goes, and you start taking hobbies to extreams :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great video though.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Brilliant mate, you got me singing it now, going to see if its on ITunes.....great slide show as well , how far off is next Summer......answer too far!!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Can see why you made it, catchy indeed. btw the slide with the admiral looks whats the word..hmm..very vogue

·
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
plugs said:
Can see why you made it, catchy indeed. btw the slide with the admiral looks whats the word..hmm..very vogue
Ha ha ha yeah Mike its one of a set of three I took of him, I was being all profesional, he gave me one happy, one gay and one angry, it was funny at the time....sorry

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

My very own patchinko dream will be with me soon ! great slide show :clap:

·
2,560 Posts
lol nice one, im starting to collect images for the end of year slideshow havent made one for a while. :bangin:

·
2,560 Posts
bobjameson said:
Now mike ...

That will be worth a look , going by your passed efforts, magic the reel band of brothers please no hillbilly music :bangin:
Lol, Hey bob all i need is a theme and its complete. Dont forget I had a camcorder the last time I was over.. :rofl:
Or nearly forgot ****, permission to use the admiral slides please.

·
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Use what ever you like mate and hats off to you with the new avatar I love it, me and the admiral were only saying the other day that Carlton doing his dance to "Its not unusual to loved by anyone" was one of the clasic comedy moments of the 90's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts