The Lure Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the latest set of new lures, some of which I have used before others not:

Pafex Sagat Paillettes Noir. My top softies of last year, worked slow and twitchy wth lots of pausing to imitate a baitfish like the Roselet / Grasdos. 7.5g unweighted.

Pafex Saker in Lancon. The 20cm one. Looks like a green eel to me. new one. 17.6g unweighted.

Pafex Samato in Nacre Paillettes. Very thin with ridges right along it. Very slimy as well so may well have some form of attractant on it. 7.4g unweighted.

Pafex Sanec in Nacre Paillettes (I like this colour!!). Paddle tail this time. 8.4g unweighted.

Pafex Sanec again but I thought i'd order the larger one. Didn't realise it would be quite so much bigger and more important so so much heavier. Weighs in at a huge 56g. not sure what to do with this yet. Might be the old carp rod coming out!!

Sanec again smaller size in a colour called New Penny. Goby anyone??

Getting smaller. Pafex Saron in Rouge (even I can translate that one!!).

Smaller again, a teaser lure by design. Pafex Satea in Alevinde Sandre colour.

Satea again but in Noir Paillettes

and again in Vert Paillettes

And after all that the posie just gave me some more stuff to sort out. I have a problem. I admit it. At least it's not that expensive and I'll have all my 2010 stock now.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Andy, some interesting lures there. Where are you getting them from? Also, which did you do best on with the bass?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getting them all from Pafex direct. www.pafex.eu. Cant use that site if you're in France though, export only. Not the cheapest but I teamed up with someone else over here for that order and they had some other stuff which I will report on if he catches. Can't remember what they were now but looked good. They all look good.

My personal fav is the Sagat in paillettes noir but I feel that the others may do the trick as well, especially the Sanec with the paddle tail!! They are SOOOO soft it's incredible, kind of wiggly like a Haxedong but the plastic is tougher and not stretchy if that makes sense?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Thanks for the link Andy, as you say some very nice softies on there.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's some nice stuff which I intend mainly for the bass. Seem too nice to be ripped to shreds by small pollack.

The advantage of using Pafex rather than a French site is that they speak English as they are for export where if you go to Alfos Peche or Pecheur.com you get emails in French which might be OK for some people but not for me!! It all gets chucked into a free online translator and you get mixed results!! Just one package from pecheur im waiting on but last email suggested it was posted I think...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.