The seret Ninjas at Duo have been busy again | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

The seret Ninjas at Duo have been busy again

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Salmon

• Like Like x 4
  2. Striper

3. Guest

He's had them for weeks Dave ;-)

4. Salmon

Your Kidding Paul-Surely?? the 140mm ??

Damn Mick is Sneaky, getting the lures in before Duo even reveal them in Japan-Now that is what you call up to date. Impressed.

Paul, So spill-What colours has he got??

5. Guest

;-) ;-).............................

6. Salmon

I knew he had the 100mm Beach walker vibs-The vibs I rate in the UK, but this is it's bigger 140mm/32g brother. Bet it handles rough weather nicely.

7. Striper

Here in Wexford aswell they look the bizz..............

8. CoFounder & Retired Admin VIP Partner

Nicely spotted Dave I will enquire mate, I absolutely love the Beach Walker it catches so many different species its awesome. This just looks like its going to nail Bass eh. Thank you Dave.

9. Salmon

32g Vib Mick-Just think how far that will cast even into the wind-Going to be nice in the surf I think.

10. Salmon

H11 and H134 look very very sexy as I like the natural looking colours....

....and while on requests any chance of Bomber Bandonk-a-Donks (High Pitch) in pinfish and silver mullet. With a name like that and the described action they're just what we need for 'choppy' conditions ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pollock

Nice looking lure Dave. I will look fwd to trying one of these :)

Regards

12. Sandeel

If they are anything like the beach walker vibes - they'll be awesome!
    Mick can you get them in before end of Nov?

13. Blenny

nice find Dave, i was really hoping for one of your infamous Japanese to English translations to cheer up my dull day

14. Salmon

Chris, will stick it up tonight, just for you.

15. Pollock

very nice dave looks like my collection will have to grow again.
    ive got a few jackall tn 70 and they cast miles great little vibes those duo will certainly come in usefull for me .

i must admit i did like the look of the beach walkers aswell .

16. Salmon

And here is what Duo have to say about their new lure:
    We had conveyed test circumstance often inside [huirudosutatsuhu] Matsumoto east support 那 sea wide-ranging fish description, slim & the long Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers, Europe vibration it is sold 'as [taidobaibusurimu] 140' in the middle of September. This [taidobaibusurimu] is designed to body size and the slim outline which is not the former vibration plug. A little the bloom 奢 feeling is received to the eye which you saw, but as for weight with 32g wire through structure of wire diameter 1.2mm, furthermore wall thickness of the formation item and in comparison with [taidominoshirizu] of the same size, we have become approximately 10% wall thickness design, Sparta which the large-sized wide-ranging fish you are conscious it has become the design. Because up-tempo it is designed on the basis of approach, in - high-speed [ritoribu] and furthermore when jerking etc you add the rod work compared to, you can call the effect. In addition, in order to obtain the target of high activity efficiently, the rattle ball is built in order to raise appeal power. As much as possible to bring close swimming attitude horizontally with the very careful adjustment of weight distribution and the line eye, because action is finished to tight, to be tend forcing pulling resistance is lightened by the large-sized vibration, quickly burden to the wrist is light, use of long haul possible even at the time of [ritoribu] with the down cross for winding and flowing. Together, the target where tight there is no [mino] trace efficiency of wave motion and the deep range, actualizes new approach, cannot attack so far is captured. From surf and breakwater beach, furthermore to offshore. The colorful target is fascinated with various fields. It is the item of this season one pushing which conceals big possibility with one circumstance of using.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Salmon

I'm sure they just have a database of words that we poor lure whores like to hear, like 'force', 'attack' and 'efficient', and have a paragraph generator that randomly selects from those words and creates a description. :D

• Like Like x 3