1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Trev!!!! Well deserved!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: Anyone would think I was PLEASED.... Big thanks to all involved in putting this together and I look forward to meeting you guys.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Well done Trev.

Start reading my blog for hints on what is possible when you are here, and let me know if you fancy shore/ skish or both ?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Trev.

Start reading my blog for hints on what is possible when you are here, and let me know if you fancy shore/ skish or both ?
Already doing that Keith so have a little bit of a head start...

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
A very warm congratulation from me too!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well if that hasn't made my day..week....month....absolutely great......

Frightened the living daylights out of one of the Stewards when I jumped up from my desk screaming like a Banshee.. But ahem regained my composure...almost.

Honestly Guys I know I was behind this fund raising idea from the start and went on ad nauseum about the generosity of all those involved but having been very lucky to win this I have to say to the guys and girls who thought this up, offered their services and support. A very big thank you. It is an amazing prize put together by a group of people who prove time and time again to put the Forum first, second and third. With out people like yourselves with the sort of attitude that makes this Forum stand head and shoulders above the rest we would not have a Forum.

Thank you very much

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well done Trev!! Hoping you enjoy the whole time there as well as the fishing :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts