The Lure Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got Squid! Told you I'd get one guys hahahahahhaha! This was caught on my LRF gear! A sakura rookie and 10lb braid with my new reel but can't remember the name of that little gem lol.

Also went plugging this am from about 5:45am and BLANKED AGAIN!!!!! How is it, people come over to the island for a couple of days and catch silver straight away?

Bet they can't LRF though ey ;)

(merde pics I'm afraid as I was on my own and didn't want to get to close to that beak lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Well done guys, great fun eging isn't it. I've been watching a few more eging videos this morning on you tube. That must have gone like mad on your rookie!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Nice work, Ritchie and big hand for the "Smiths" reference. Aren't you a bit young to remember them?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
He meant the band, not the crisps Ritchie...LOL

Well done on the Ika m8. Shame that Lewis boy lost his bottle eh. What a fuss.
Oh well, at least his lad didn't panic..

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
ta Tim. I'm 22 so I was brought up with the smiths etc! Maybe thats why I'm such a miserable sod lol.
Well that ages the hell out of me, Ritchie as I was buying the albums as they came out! Hatful of Hollow - my favourite...

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Well done Richie ! Determination delivered the results!! I'd loved to have stayed a bit longer with you, as i also had unfinished business with those pesky IKA's !! Still gutted that i dropped mine.

I just couldnt get out of bed this morning to join you - i would've loved to have come and shown you how its done on the Silver ;) but i was completely bolloxed from the Mountaineering from yesterday!

Thanks to JP for the loan of the Eg thingy - i've still got the hook cover, but will drop it off at ***** shop later, & hopefully you can retrieve it from there.

I cant help but admit that i 'realy enjoyed last night - bloody addictive! & i never thought that my Injection would feel like a broomstick, but it did next to the LRF gear.

Anyway - superb work Richie ! & i hope you still have all ur fingers !! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts