The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped out this evening on 2 very quick marks.

With no moon up there I stumbled down to the first in the pitch black only to find the tide wasn't yet low enough for me to get to where I needed to be. At least it didn't look if from where I got to anyway, so I turned around and headed back to the car.

With frozen fingers I headed for the second, easier mark. This one was more just to wet a line to be honest so I wasn't quite so confident - not really knowing whether there were still many fish around. After 20 minutes i decided I'd save myself for tomorrow and headed back home.

Back at the car I met a couple of bait guys who'd just finished fishing the beach. Surprisingly, they landed 11 bass between them. All small, on rag, but good to see them there in numbers still. I'll be out feeling a bit more confident over the next few days.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I have been all over the past week mate nad nothing has been showing though yesterday a couple were caught and a saw 2 flank chasing flounder spoons.
So i know they are there again.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Hi Ben Nice to see you getting out There are fish around But not takin anything i chuck at them LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts