1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
whats the cost on that trip looks like its worth a visit

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I would fancy a return visit for some shore fishing at some point. A combination of camping and angling with the odd yomp in between would be tops.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I can work out so far, flights London to Bodo are around £240, a 2 bed cabin at the fish camp for a week around £420-30.
You can hire self-drive boats but I have no idea of cost, may just try one on impluse one possibly two days but the main purpose would be to check out the shore marks.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I am 99% sure that it's where we stayed when we filmed over there - did Rost, then came back to the mainland and did some shore stuff. I am still in touch with the guy who helped us out with the shore fishing, send me an email if you want his details

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
good to see Rogers got his accomadation sorted.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Put a blanket underneath, and that my kinda bed :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fish camp and flight now booked for first week in September, i'm travelling with my cousin into the unknown once again. We may have some local advice while we're there but will fish as much of the area as possible and learn what happens where and when, species, methods, locations and gear. I'll write a report on my return - It'll be a hectic week as I get back on a Thursday evening, crash in a B&B that night, lie in Friday morning - breakfast then drive down to Weymouth for the Lure Festival - phew!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts