The Lure Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to get an exit pass for a couple of hours this weekend, Sunday, and having popped into Mr Fish yesterday and got some Xlayers, jig heads and a few other bits, I'm keen to get out and have a go. Never fished with these tools before so...I may be struggling.

Was wondering if anyone else might be out in Jersey who'd be prepared to demo the HRF method at all? Don't want to step on any toes or nick any 'secret/private' spots.

No worries if not: I'll just go out and give it a go. I know a few places that definitely have some good Wrasse - I've caught them there before on little deep plugs and I'd give those a crack first up.

Cheers,

Jim

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
it will be good everyone will be more than happy to share info guys just ask!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Jimmy-boy said:
Having popped into Mr Fish yesterday and got some Xlayers, jig heads and a few other bits, I'm keen to get out and have a go. Never fished with these tools before so...I may be struggling.
Pop along anytime. PM me if you want adding to the info tree and give me your mobile no.
You won't struggle for long. What is happening right now is new, exciting and pretty awesome at times.
Each day brings a new challenge but we all love it.
Sunday WILL be a challenge. Most Wrasse have been taken early or late on flooding water. Sunday presents a different scenario.

We'll see but, it'll be fun trying and everyone will help you. You probably won't even need to ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts