The Lure Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello anglers friends, greetings from Peru.

It has passed long time since my last visit to the Forum. I hope you all and your families are doing well.

After three or more years without posting any video of my work in my Youtube channel, again I want to share the last lures that I’m making for trout fishing at my home.
I think that the passion and emotion that every angler who ties or make a wooden lure is the same. Our common dream is to catch our beautiful preys with something done by ourselves.

This time, I want to talk and show these tiny balsa wooden lures made with the purpose to have fun when I go for catching trouts in the creeks located in Peruvian highlands.

The Attila Trout Hunter is a tiny lure made of Balsa wood, about 1 5/8” length (4cm), 5/16 oz weight (3.2gr), fantasy and natural colours, armed with #12 or #14 Gamakatsu hooks, and small 3D homemade eyes. Something important to say, each lure is “one of a kind”. To have a plenty and pleasure fishing experience using the Attila Trout Hunter, it’s needed to use a good ultralight equipment (UL rod 5.5', 6-8 lbs line, 10-12 FC leader). In this way you can be accurate when casting these light lures, and when you catch a trout feel in HD the fight with those gorgeous fishes.

I invite you to watch my video using the below link, and please let me know your thoughts, and give me your comments and recommendations.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! I just spent a week backpacking in Wind River Reservoir, Wyoming. One day we hiked into Upper Deepcreek Lake to fish for Golden Trout. We spent five hours fishing. We tried lures, flies, and live insects. Between five people and three hours of fishing, we caught one monster golden with a yellow and black lure best tackle boxes and bags (we released after taking a couple of pictures). We saw lots and they seemed to like teasing the lures. They also seemed to be high jumpers. We saw several jump and at least a foot out of the water!
I’d like to hear other people’s experiences with Goldens. Where did you go? Did you catch any? Did you use lures or flies?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.