The Lure Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the 1st March, there will be a Lure Fishing Picture challenge running until 1st March next year. The pictures can be anything Lure Fishing related. Like the others all forum members are entered automatically, all entered pictures must be taken/dated within the stated competition timeframe, the pictures can be submitted here or via the forums competition email. [email protected].

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
The Mighty Zonk - very moody, Ritchie...

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
The scarey thing is he looks a bit like you, Si and people will think it IS you! For comedy value this has to be a category winner! I still chuckle when I picture his face in the LED screen facing us....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Can i enter this pic into the comp, its of Mark Sleep casting out from under the Hermitage on Elizabeth Castle in the April jersey bumble

·
Registered
324 Posts
Can i also enter this photo as well, its titled the "The Loan Blanker", thats for all the rod snapping comments Kev.........
LOL

·
Registered
324 Posts
lol, was a really good day. Actually really like that photo as well. See you out soon.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good pics, thanks for popping them in.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Taken by George for me on Sunday 9th May of my 1st bass of 2010. Samsung 6mp compact camera.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Nice one Alex.
I love bonefish a little too much, he looks a good thick fish. They don't have run hey.
Great pic. Love the 'FLATS', heaven on earth.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Liberation Day wrasse 9 May 2010

They were here between 1939 and 1945 and they're still here!

Look at the size of that mouth!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Good pics, Paul....

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.