The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would do a up date on todays bumble. freezing to start with headed to daymar bay 9.30 conditions looked good. bit of swell and some nice gullies to work .nothing but a big fat blank for me but two chaps from weymounth had two fish in as many casts and the plonker didnt measure it (funny) and its the biggest one around 55 60 cm bout 3,5 lb my estimate then back to the van to warm up .what a great laugh meeting new people and how much they love bass especially mat arnould he loves it !bit of a chat with the welsh boys tackle lures etc .of to mark two polzeth looked awesome all anglers meanderd down the gullies spirits up but only 1 fish i know of last cast by trev on the pachiko (great) bout 50 cm nice fish retured to fight another day .not a bad day not loads of fish but couple nice ones and some good laughs ready for day two tomoz .think its landsend and a few are hunting the pike .bed to recharge hope there not to much snow in the night and report tomoz wiv pics aswell.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
263 Posts
It certainly was cold exposed to that wind! Managed a huge blank in the morning before work hauled me back in (effin' typical!). Great to meet a bunch of you lot face to face (didn't get to chat with anywhere near enough of you, hopefully rectify that next time) and hope you'll all land some decent stuff on day two.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Altho I envy you gentlemen in Cornwall, chucking your plastic til you can chuck it no more, I have to admitt that I really dont fancy those temperatures you have down there. I been climbing the walls enough the last few weeks without the effect of the cold too.

Good luck to everyone there and have a great time fellas :D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts