The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi Mike

Depends on how early your mornings are?!!! I was planning on a few hours at dawn so I can do an early one but need to be away 8.30 ish!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andrew
my mornings are as early as I can make, 5ish depending on how far to drive (I live in Shoreham)
Mike

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
A few hours is fine by me if you are up for it. I am happy anywhere between Eastbourne and Shoreham but when i was out mid week the damn May rot was still in evidence around Peacehaven and Eastbourne. It is clearing but I havent checked today but pm where you fancy going, I will go along with whatever you fancy!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Was out this morning Guys,
Mackerel on the beaches over high at Rottingdean, the water is clearing, but still has the dreaded green tinge along the reef. Loads of bait in the margins, to the delight of the mackerel. Had a few mackerel on a Smith Chinupen-just for giggles. But both Rottingdean and Peacehaven were a blank bass wise.
Mike, what is Shoreham beach looking like?? I know a few bass have been taken around the Church of the Good Shepard area of Shoreham???
Not sure if I can get out tomorrow morning, but please drop me a PM just in case.
If I don't make it-Best of Luck Guys.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The water's looking good here Dave, far less weedy than a couple of weeks ago when I last fished
Mike

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Peacehaven/Telscombe is showing bass on live prawns but I've not had one to a lure yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts