The Lure Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out with Derek Buesnel today on the S/E coast we had 21 bass but all small around the 1lb mark plus a 3lb rock fish. I caught most of my 14 on Keitech swim impact and a few on a swim senko, I cannot remember what Derek was using but I know he aught some on swim senko's.

Lets hope the bigger ones will turn up

·
Registered
779 Posts
Out with Derek Buesnel today on the S/E coast we had 21 bass but all small around the 1lb mark plus a 3lb rock fish. I caught most of my 14 on Keitech swim impact and a few on a swim senko, I cannot remember what Derek was using but I know he aught some on swim senko's.

Lets hope the bigger ones will turn up
wish I had your prolems lol

well done!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Alan, I am divided. Don't know whether to feel chuffed for you or sick as that's half as many as I caught all year last year! Don't complain they are small - wouldn't catch many anglers down my way being upset about that!
Well done (grudgingly and jealously!).

Any more details on the lures and how you fished them please?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Alan, what size Keitech Swim Impact are you using?

I bought the 4 inch ones, and they are a bit smaller than 4 inches!

Look nice for the rockies though.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Tim I fished a purple and silver swim senko on a 12g jig head retrieved very slowly and also used a 4inch Keitech Swing Impact a greeny pumpkin coloured fished on the same wieght jig retrieved very slowly
Not familiar with the keitech Swim Impact Alan. Thanks for all the details! More shopping no doubt now....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.