The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys as we always see the 'favourite lure' thread I thought it would be fun too ask what your favourite lure BRAND would be.
If you could only fish with one BRAND of lures for the rest of your days, what would you choose?

You can have a seperate choice for hard plastics and Sp's.(If you need it).

Fire away.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hard: Jackson followed by Daiwa

Soft: has to be Megabass for the XLayer alone. Not the biggest fan of some of the their other stuff though.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
At the moment....

Hard - Xorus
Soft - Megabass closely followed by Savagear.

·
Registered
297 Posts
megabass (hard and soft)
squidgy (soft)

Nick

·
Registered
324 Posts
If girlfriend slipping off edge of cliff and lure box filled with megabass is going south as well, which would I save?.................................Megabass everytime, hands down. I love those lures. So just to clarify MEGABASS.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hard ---Xorus
Soft----Megabass

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well Megabass certainly seems too be leading the way at the moment and too be honest I thought it might. Although i'm surprised more haven't mentioned Lucky craft (tip of the hat Pedro B) as there hard plastic choice, as there range covers every scenario. They also have some cult classics like the Sammy, Gunfish and Flashminnow. Strange how they have fallen out of favour especially as they are reasonably well priced in todays market of £20 plus lures.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Well Megabass certainly seems too be leading the way at the moment and too be honest I thought it might. Although i'm surprised more haven't mentioned Lucky craft (tip of the hat Pedro B) as there hard plastic choice, as there range covers every scenario. They also have some cult classics like the Sammy, Gunfish and Flashminnow. Strange how they have fallen out of favour especially as they are reasonably well priced in todays market of £20 plus lures.
Your right,

L.C. = the runner up
2th choise

1 - 20 of 23 Posts