The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to replace the END treble on a megabass x-120 sw and was thinking i needed something like a Decoy Y-S21 Treble Hook. Problem is i'm not sure what size to get. I'm guessing the standard is a size 2 or 3? What do you reckon? Also learned that the Decoy T-S21 Treble Hook works as a middle hook so my question is "Do quality plugs come fitted with one treble type for the ends and one type for the middle or is this a modification that's worth looking into? Cheers...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I haven't checked Martin, but I reckon the X120 trebles are most likely a 4? Most tend to be.

Good idea with the T in the middle I think. Only the Patchinko actually does that from those I know.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
If it helps - just checked the megabass zonk 120 and its size 4. I just tried a T-S21 size 3 and to be honest it does look a bit big. But I don't have a size 4 to compare.

·
Registered
364 Posts
is the middle hook on the patchinko supposed to be a different shape than the end one then....? i thought i'd squashed mine accidentally - it is more of t shape than a y shape...

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
is the middle hook on the patchinko supposed to be a different shape than the end one then....? i thought i'd squashed mine accidentally - it is more of t shape than a y shape...
Yes it is designed that way.....cannot remember why though ... dooh?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts