The Lure Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well with everything that has moved on in our times. We have lost a lot of the older reflective ways.
If you find yourselves with a couple of mnutes to spare, i would appreciate any feedback on the work published here

http://community.thisisplymouth.co.uk/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=4481613&as=72100&b=

It is all work compiled and published by me father, feel free to read which ever piece take you eye, all of the work has been written to the old styles of true poetry.
This said he does little to cater for the "Roses or red violets are blue" brigade.
All of his works are evocative for varying reasons, from pieces as diverse as "A Stalk the Peal" or "A Triolet to tragedy". "Argle", "The Beak".
Any way thanks for any and all feedback much appreciated.

Tight lines all

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Interesting to read Mike. Bit confused tho........I thought that was your Dad's photo/poetry that you can see when you click on the link? :-?

Cheers

Toby

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi toby
My old man posted it here, we were discussing the old poetry readership and societies views ect last night. Difference between the differing, sectors in angling as a whole, so i said post a link through my account and see what happens. I argued that people that lure fish especially are more iclined to read through this compared to match fisherman or carp anglers as a demographic.
I thought he was putting in that he was posting on his behalf.
I have amended the original post to encompass this cheers mate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts