The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us who wonder if there is a Bass in the sea and are struggling to catch I can recommend a day with a Bass Guide. I have just finished a day with Nathan where we caught 20 Bass to 3.75lbs, 3 Pollack, 2 Mackeral and a Garfish. :wackit:

Learnt more in a day than in a season's fishing. Outstanding day with a really knowledgeable guy who was great fun.:-D

Before you ask Nathan did not catch them all! Catch report to follow when I get to a main computer and can upload the photos.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good to know he can still do the biz :wink: Good advice Nick.

Reactions: Nathan Taylor

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
He's good that bloke! Definitely knows where the fish are!! :p

Reactions: Nathan Taylor

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't tell everyone **** !! It's not his fault he was a crap hat...lol
Enough of the crap hat s***. I am not sure who "bit" most on the day the Bass or Nathan. Winding Nathan up was great fun, in fact if the fish are not cooperating it could almost be another hobbie!

Wind has changed today but managed to extract another 4 bass this morning and lost a big fish estimated in the 6-7lb region. Also caught 2 mackerel twitching a Z Claw.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Cracking Job Nathan..looks like Nick learns quickly..Well done Nick.....;-)

As for the armed forces rivalry..what a scream.. I have a couple of ex marines working for me and a couple of teams that visit the site are made up of ex para's. The site safety adviser is ex royal navy from the days when ship were made of wood and the Ops coordinator is an ex RAF Tiffy...what a f*cking scream it is with all the wind ups and the stories about "The War" brilliant bunch of guys and a never ending source of laughter......

So keep it up Nick don't let him get the better of ya mate...:muttley::muttley:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts