The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the last week there's been 2 good bass caught on softies at night.Last night sinkers member Artur Razynski had an 8.2 on a storm swimming eel.On sunday night forum member Andy Parkman had his 1st Bass of the year weighing in at 8.7LB, not sure what softie it was on but i think he's going to post some pics when he gets chance, maybe he will tell us then.Both these guys have caught many good Bass in the past,i believe Andy had 2 doubles in one shore session!(jammy git)it was back in the 70s though.
Hope this gets you all motivated & out there.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Just seen Andy's fish, WOW ! there is hope out there Steve.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Yea, well done.
We saw Artur's fish in the carrier bag last night still flapping. Sad sight. Nice fish but if people are going to keep them at least dispatch them quickly.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
I spoke with Artur they day after he caught his bass, he actually felt guilty about keeping it just to have it weighed, but said he would be eating it very soon. the days of "slay and weigh" are over for me, not interested anymore and i didnt like doing it when I was in that type of club. I like the way sinkers run there season, honesty can be bent by some anglers but thats up to the guilt of the offender, hopefully more clubs will see that trophy fish are better in the heart of the capture than the stomache.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.