The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Put me buy one **** will be ringing you Tuesday after the bank holiday here in Ireland thanks....

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

Please keep me one and send with my reel please :-D

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
will burn you a disk over the weekend and stick it in the post next week
Cheers senor. I loved it at the CLA when I was doing a demo and letting some visitors have a throw with the Super Mix, I turned around and there was a guy in a Tenryu polo shirt, walk up to him and its Ivan with his family. It really is nice to bump into you guys when visiting the UK, one big family, like the mafia I have been told!!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
What a great catalogue, not just the quality and scope of the content but also the clarity of the lay out! Defo not a coffee table item as the rod prices are included and wifey might flick through it one day!

A few things leapt out at me and will be finding their way into my box I hope:

The Gancraft Shape S (SP). Bought some in Nantes. Amazing action - the only lure I have really seen turn around and swim in the other direction after a pause - now that has to be a winner. A bit a fragile though, lost mine so need some more.

The KTen M168. I am not hard lure fan TBH but KTen lures appeal to me based on their build quality and supersizes. The Shibuki is a favourite en bateau.

Dizzy Brain (madaii).

Carnashad (SP).

Also note they are moving into LRF and Eging.

Good luck to Ultimate I say. A very impressive offering.

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
What a great catalogue, not just the quality and scope of the content but also the clarity of the lay out! Defo not a coffe table item as the rod prices are included and wifey might flick through it one day!

A few things leapt out at me and will be finding their way into my box I hope:

The Gancraft Shape S (SP). Bought some in Nantes. Amazing action - the only lure I have really seen turn around and swim in the other direction after a pause - now that has to be a winner. A bit a fragile though, lost mine so need some more.

The KTen M168. I am not hard lure fan TBH but KTen lures appeal to me based on their build quality and supersizes. The Shibuki is a favourite en bateau.

Dizzy Brain (madaii).

Carnashad (SP).

Also note they are moving into LRF and Eging.

Good luck to Ultimate I say. A very impressive offering.
Glad you mentioned about the rod prices,I will have to leave mine at work to avoid any problems...............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts