The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed in the latest Veals catalogue that they're selling a few of the rods etc. from Daiwa France. I thought originally that UK tackle shops couldn't deal direct with Daiwa France, so wonder whether this is a) Veals buying indirect from France, or b) Daiwa UK sitting up and shipping some of the French stuff across the channel?

Very good news either way!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Ben,
word is they are getting it direct, Diawa Uk loosing out because they couldn't get off there collective arse.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought that might have been the more likely case, especially since they must have been printing the catalogue long before I'd heard anything positive about Daiwa UK.

Still, I did think there was some funny reason in place that stopped UK shops dealing with overseas versions of the UK companies?! Weird one.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
From what I rather, as long as it is ordering products that aren't in the UK Diawa catalogue they (Veals) are free to source them anywhere they like.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That makes more sense. Good on em for taking a punt! ALL of the French kit they've got listed is quality stuff!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts