The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went too a mark this morning that i'm hoping is going too do the buisness for me in the next few weeks. Water clarity wasn't great but thought i'd give it a quick go too see if the bass had started too turn up.
A nice long cast with a sandeel coloured feed shallow, 5 turns of the handle then stop. Let it rise head first and whack! A bit if line is taken and a good tussle results in one just over 3lb.
The pics aren't great as I had too hold him and take the pic as the rocks were too sharp too put him down.

That was that. Chuffed and looks good if the weather behaves.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice fish Nath :p Just carrying on from Jersey then are we :wink:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Bob great too meet you too! Next time we'll have too fish together too!!!!
I've had a few fish in the last three weeks hopefully it will continue. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
nath do you ever blank ?????? well done AGAIN !!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
773 Posts
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Great pictures Nathan, good to here things are improving after the Northerly blow. The boga's are a great bit of kit, well worth the investment.[/FONT]

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Nath. Lovely fishy!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
well done Nath, water vis is almost there now,just pray we dont get another northerly blast for a while

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
That is a reallt mint bass, Nathan - well done. Clarity doesn't look so bad to me in that picture?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts