1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
932 Posts
Remember BS (before Sky) when the tv companies only ever had beautiful sporting images set to dramatic music for the likes of football and golf? Nowadays they have the same sort of scenario for even darts! Well we have access to a smidgen of the same for our type of sport fishing now, but I really liked this one.

The below was sent to me this morning and it's advertising the new Machine Gun, which I assume is a new rod or probably reel. I'm sure Vidar will be able to find out.

The angler in the video is the famous Toshi Namiki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DmJSmROhNc

Actually, talking of sports and Sky... I turned on the tv on this morning and flicked through the sports channels, my phone rang so I put the tv on mute and chatted away for about 10 mins. When I looked back at the tv they were showing a game of indoor bowls. The camera paned around to crowd who were obviously, very grey, very old, dressed in beige and probably had wet patches in their crotch areas. Then the camera paned back to the two blokes who were playing in the hotly contested semi final. Both have massive sponsored logos on the the front of their shirts. Guess who the sponsors were? Co-op Funeral Care.

Well it made me chuckle!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts