The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick one guys,im about to buy new boots.how do you care for your boots after every trip.cheers daz

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I don't. I just chuck em in the bath to dry out & incur the wrath of the misses !!!! My advice (unfortunately, based on experience this year) is to make sure that you flush any sand & grit out of them, or it'll wear through the boot on your waders (if you have the neoprene sock version).

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I flush both my waders and boots out with tap water after they've been in the sea, and then just leave them out to dry away from radiators.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a hook on the front of the garage wall, first thing when I get out of the car is hang up the waders, turn on the outside hoze and rinse then down, then I rince out the boots and soles, then hang in garage. In fact just done it 30minutes ago, makes you relax knowing there done and the cuppa tastes lovely :D Rods and lures inside in the shower.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
dazdecs said:
just a quick one guys,im about to buy new boots.how do you care for your boots after every trip.cheers daz
Some of our slipways have stainless steel fresh water shower points for surfers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts