The Lure Forums banner

Warm weather brings 4 more bass to the feed shallow.

580 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Keith White 
#1 · (Edited)
Managed to get out again today to fish a shallow rocky mark on my local estuary, The weather was hot and humid and i was confident of some fish, Tried topwater at first chucking out the gunfish up and down the mark but nothing, Switched to the feed shallow then an hour before high tide fish on !!after a spirited fight turned out to be 2lb plus, quick photo then released then another 3 fish followed all of the same stamp and all taken on the tackle house.

Even the cormorant in front of me caught a bass so big it couldent swallow it.!! pics to follow. 16 fish so far.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Managed to get out again today to fish a shallow rocky mark on my local estuary, The weather was hot and humid and i was confident of some fish, Tried topwater at first chucking out the gunfish up and down the mark but nothing, Switched to the feed shallow then an hour before high tide fish on !!after a spirited fight turned out to be 2lb plus, quick photo then released then another 3 fish followed all of the same stamp and all taken on the tackle house.

Even the cormorant in front of me caught a bass so big it couldent swallow it.!! pics to follow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.