The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i would like to know if anyone else has picked up a computer virus whilst browsing this site i got one last friday and the same one again this thursday it is called security suite this time i cant seem to remove it ?

kev

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate i was watching a video clip at the time

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im back on line after a lot of aggro

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Kev, very unlikely you got it from the forum site, unless you were browsing other sites/files.

Security Suite is a fake antivirus program that will attempt to infect computer connected to Internet world wide. Security Suite virus is projected to be another harmful and widely spread unwanted program like its variant Antivir Solution Pro. Distribution method for this type of program is vast including fake online virus scanner, scam email messages, compromised web sites, file-sharing networks and explicit sites.

With the sources already stated, avoiding Security Suite virus is as simple as taking precautions on visiting web sites, be wise in opening attached files on emails and never execute files from unknown source. A decent anti-virus and anti-malware program with capabilities to run in real-time will be a big blockade to prevent Security Suite from getting into the computer.
If at any rate you’ve got infected but still unnoticeable, be aware of this common symptoms brought about by rogue programs. Browser hijacking is one and probably the most frequent method of propagating this unwanted application as monitored by expert. The primary intention is to point user to malicious web page where a Security Suite program is waiting to be downloaded automatically by means of drive-by-download technique. Installed anti-virus program may stopped functioning caused by a Trojan infection and the intention is to avoid legitimate programs from obstructing with its malicious activities on the computer. If all of these mentioned are spotted on the computer, download and run a separate anti-malware or anti-spyware program immediately to automatically remove Security Suite infections.

Systems Affected: Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7

Security Suite Removal Tool:
In order to completely remove the threat from a computer, it is best to download and run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Sometimes, Trojans will block the downloading and installation of MBAM. If this happens, download it from a clean computer and rename the executable file before executing on the infected computer.

Anyone with any online related probelms throw me a pm and I will help where i can.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts