The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but i couldnt find any info what i was wondering is this.....is there a big difference between dirty water during the day, and the it being night time, do the bass see better in dirty water, or in dark water at night. Thanks sorry if its a bit mixed up finding it hard to word my question correctly :???::???:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
I would say that bass will "see" a lure better in normal dark night-time water, than in a dirty day-time water.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
From what i have read on this site,and also thinking logically tells me that if the water is very dirty and you have a choice of fishing said dirty water in daylight or darkness that bass will find a lure more easily in darkness as i would expect that they put their latteral line to greater use at night. A bit like if you were put into a pitch black dark room your brain gives priority to sound rather than sight as you try to get some feedback from your surroundings...............and as has been said many a time ,if fishing in the dark its SLOW SLOW AND SLOWER !!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers very informative as always :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts