The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Truly incredible fishing Jim. Time to reflect indeed....

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Jim,
That is a truely great achievement, simply stunning. Heart felt congratulations.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well done Jim one hell of an achievment, fantastic as ever.

Heading cork direction myself tomorrow for a few days chasing silver. I doubt ill do that well.

M

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Great achievement. I am not far behind as I have now had 3 on the fly! Only 997 to go!

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
A big well done Jim, I love reading and learning from your blog and articles, I've promised myself to give fly fishing a go, guess who I'll go to for a few lessons?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Jim - unbelievable fishing a big well done,, iv just seen the pics on your blog outstanding fish and on the fly I cant even imagine how good the fights were. Really learning alot from the blog I think you could convert anyone to the fly fishing.

Im still bringing the lure rod with me when I head out with ideas of fly fishing for the session but I always seem to go to the lure rod when it gets tough..... Im getting there though. Well done again.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well done Jim thats top class fishing the last few days, I also learn lots from your blog the amount of stuff on there is a great help.

Tight Lines.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Wow, just fantastic bassing Jim, a session to end all sessions. Well deserved matey and away from your local area too fair play to ye.
Cheers,
Ian

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Numb37s

I'm not a forum high end user - (too many reasons) -, nor do i like counting fish BUT - just a quick word to say thanks a mill for the positivity and pleasant replies.

Two things - that you all should know -

1) I could be out slightly +/- a few fish!
2) It gets better, more interesting and challenging every time (which I guess you already know)

·
Registered
884 Posts
thats some going Jim well done. If I was to get that number on all the methods I use I would be a happy man...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts