The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clock went 4am this morning,quick cuppa over to the loo and away,got to horton by 4,45am as i was walking towards slade passing the field at horton i thought the field was moving,there must have been 30 or more bunnies running around.got to the mark it was very humid sweaty up and down rocks ect,glad i had my waders and light jacket on as i got caught out a few times as the waves hit the rocks sending some salty water up and over and even in my mouth ,yuk.fished a few hours over high only managing this little fella who missed the lure first time so i sent it back to him so he could try again

it was then time for a little grub so back to my caravan wich is only 10 min from where i parked the car.
then venue two ,overton for low,got to overton started at the weir where there were a few mullet showing so felling optamistic that there were some bass around aswell ,anyway 3 hrs over low and not a sniff ,will try west tommoro after a pollack and mackie.
tight lines

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great report Jeff, Fishing still seems slow on the Gower, lets hope it picks up soon :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts