The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Keith (and all of you). Spurring me on to get out and do a bit more LRF/HRF in the coming week or so. It's been a while, with less sessions fished and better bass conditions recently. Looking forward to getting back on it.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Nice one keith. The lure fishing thing is starting to take off thanks to hard work by guys like you.

Thanks to Henry for taking note of what is being done here.

I just wish I was closer to the action over there. I still get funny looks round here with softies to target the rockies even if I am catching...

The possibilities are mind blowing.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well done guys. Saw Henry this morning & he could'nt praise you highly enough. More lure forum boyz doing it for the camera, can't be bad.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For me Steve It's got to be about the Island and the Lads out there doing it.

Henry was brilliant, didn't pass any judgement and was totally open to new stuff and idea's.

Last night we showed him the full potential of Jersey as a sport fishing destination.
He followed all our rules and I hope he got some great material from the experience.

I'd work with him again without question and, without bigging it all up, we have but shown him a slice of the cake.
Much more on offer and loads more to discover too.

I'm personally very pleased at the way everyone conducted themselves over the weekend.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Cheers Keith/Kev for sorting a good day out yesterday , was good to meet with henry and all others that where there too , few new things learnt from it to take a put to my fishing and a few fish caught also.

Like the way the bumbles are easy going and about the fish and us that are catching them , for me even tho my experience is a lot less than some that where there , that was not a issue and all where out to have a good day and share a few things .

Its definatley the way forward for those that are keen for it.

Jamo - have you printed and framed that photo yet and put it next to your bed :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
My thanks also. I am a beginner to lrf/hrf and very impressed that everyone is so genuine, friendly and generous with help and tips.

My son, (13) came with me to Corbiere yesterday and met a couple of you. Thanks for making us welcome and I hope we can post our first lrf catches soon !

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brilliant report and those photo's are stunning. Making me even more annoyed that I had to miss it thanks to a broken toe!!!
At least it's not the wife's broken toe from kicking your ass...

LOL

There will be other times I'm sure m8.

·
Registered
277 Posts
At least it's not the wife's broken toe from kicking your ass...

LOL

There will be other times I'm sure m8.
Yeh thats a good point Keith! lol.

Doc says a couple of weeks before I can start putting proper weight back on it so I will be making a return shortly after that! Its been far too long since I wet a line.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts