·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you joining us on the Lure Forum, please enjoy your stay here

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Great to be here Mike . . . . on 1st impressions, the site looks great!! Thanks for creating it!!

Simon.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I concur – it looks great :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
dai56 said:
Well i made it!!!!!!!!!

just

We need more smilies dai
I agree Dai . . . .we gotta have the monkey back, along with a few other classics from the last place !!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looking good chaps, I look forward to learning new things and fishing with new friends :D

(apologies if this appears twice but my 1st message dissapeared somewhere!!!)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Hello chaps!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Would it be possible to lift the threads and posts from the last forum??????? it would be a lot easier than going back and forth between the two

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dai56 said:
Would it be possible to lift the threads and posts from the last forum??????? it would be a lot easier than going back and forth between the two

Dai, I did try an auto lift, but they wouldn't have, manual copies will have to do for the time being

·
Registered
253 Posts
Admin said:
dai56 said:

Dai, I did try an auto lift, but they wouldn't have, manual copies will have to do for the time being
I've been doing some of my own just to get things started hope this is ok dai

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Well what a difference a day makes, one nice forum, and now aneven nicer one comes along. A huge thanks to all those putting the time in to get this board up and running, I know from experience just how much time running/modding a forum can take.
Cheers Tunny

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Mr Zzippy said:
Guys i`m really worried........Marc is a mod!! :D
just joking Marc im sure you will do us all proud
Only the sensible ones get chosen Iestyn !!! :lol: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.